I have not even looked into website but if it is free then I do not see any harm. Just create account and let them accumulate if they are real then may be over the year you will have 0.005 btc and you can withdraw if they fraud you will not loose anything.
No one gives anything for free so to mw it looks like scam… I think they will run for atleast a year to generate trust and once people see that their bitcoin balance is increasing but at slow pace because they are in free tier they will try to add some $$$ into it so that they can see faster result and at that point when they will plan to run away when they see they are not getting new paid customers…
Just my view if they are legit good for everyone
I would see if company is registered in UK it is big red sign as registering company in UK is easier than buying sim card!!!
Look at their founders and may be do reverse image search or name search and see what you find..
- If this is not a scam, then I’ve never seen one.
- These days, there are more ways to part the unwary from their money than I’ve ever seen before.
- There are so many levels of cleverness to this that those who understand what it is, and how it’s structured, understand it.
- Those who are not clear on what, and how, this is being accomplished are well warned to stay far away from what they do not, clearly, understand.
- .io – Wikipedia
- Lo and behold. A new ‘top level’ domain…. (anyone else think to check this out??)
- Now a WARNING from | ICANN WHOIS
- “The requested top-level domain is not supported; this tool supports all delegated gTLDs contracted with ICANN and their corresponding second level domains.”
- .IO is in the middle of the Indian Ocean …. this is Cloud Mining and, well, guys… what do YOU think is going on?
- There may be fortunes to be made… by those who are sucking up the money of those who are suckers for this.
- Just sayin’
Its a scam
Thank God that you have tried to do research about that Site
It really doesn’t pay anything to free user who didn’t bring atleast 300< referrals
It barely pays whom upgraded it
I’m attaching my self screenshots of my account
1. if you connected once , It runs without internet for some time
2. Value suddenly changes for example from .0002 to .0001
3. giving unexpected return(not possible)
4. if you have more than .005 balance and you want to withdraw it says ‘You dont have required balance’
5. Comapany is ‘Dissolved’ and still running site23 views
No I’m afraid it’s a complete scam. I’ve invested in it and not got any return – see https://www.ukbitcoinblog.com for my review.